Bandaged Bear Appeal
Every March, do something amazing #forsickkids
No child belongs in Hospital. It’s a goal the Bandaged Bear Appeal has been working towards achieving for over 30 years.
Since 1989, the annual Bandaged Bear Appeal has fostered generations of giving from the community to support lifetimes of care for millions of patients and families at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
These vital funds have helped to significantly advance medical equipment, install world-class facilities and further life-changing research, which over time, has resulted in less invasive procedures and the ability to get children back home to their normal lives sooner.
This coming March, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead is calling on the support of the community to help raise $1 million for the Bandaged Bear Appeal to ensure that life-changing and lifesaving advancements can continue for sick children and their families.
How can I get involved?
- Sell Bandaged Bear Appeal merchandise at your school or workplace
- Host your own Bandaged Bear Picnic. Gather your class or your friends & family together and host a picnic to raise much needed funds #forsickkids
- Gift merchandise to your guests at your next Wedding / christening / celebration
- Get your friends and family to sponsor you for an upcoming event
- Show your support for sick children and their families. Donate today.
Sydney Trains: Launch of Bandaged Bear Appeal
You can find us at the following stations selling Bandaged Bear merchandise and taking donations from 5.30am until 10am;
Blacktown, Central, Circular Quay, Martin Place, Parramatta, Redfern, St. Leonards, Town Hall, Westmead and Wynyard