Bandaged Bear Appeal
Bandaged Bear is back!
Bandaged Bear 2021 will be launching on 26 February – so watch this space.
We aim to raise $1 million to help kids from all around NSW and beyond, treated at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. And we need your help.
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in so many different ways that suit you – donate, shop or fundraise.
Eager to get involved right now? Here’s what you can do:
- To fundraise for this year’s Bandaged Bear Appeal go here.
- Does your school want to support sick kids? Go here.
- If your business wants to get involved in a great cause, email Michal.
- Look for Bandaged Bear BBQ’s at a Bunnings near you.
- And remember to stay tuned for Bandaged Bear updates.
Your support will help fund lifesaving equipment, vital research into childhood diseases and continued world class services at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.