Want to make a significant impact on the children and families in our care?
We have a range of corporate funding opportunities to suit your business.
Academic and research chairs
Endowment of a chair allows us to fund future leaders. Help us ensure The Children’s Hospital at Westmead remains at the forefront of children’s hospitals globally; providing the best clinicians, academics and researchers with leadership opportunities for a better future for children.
Fellowships in paediatric sub-specialties
Fellows are medical professionals who have finished their post-graduate university paediatric studies. They are ready to enter the workforce as clinicians, and they want further training in a sub-specialty. Appointing a fellow will:
- increase clinical research productivity
- improve clinical service access for many complex conditions
- address clinical succession planning
- close current gaps in paediatric sub-specialist training
- improve junior medical staff supervision and training
- improve care for children
- share our expert knowledge to benefit more children.
Thanks to generous donations, we have funded fellowships in Neurology, Endocrinology and Child Protection.
Changes and improvements in technology mean there is an extensive list of equipment that requires funding so our young patients receive the best possible care.
Several major building projects require funding. These projects ensure we continue to meet the needs of the hospital community and our stakeholders.